July 23, 2013

Feature Presentation: Clearly Spotted

Nicole by OPI Candid Cameron and Maybelline Color Show Clearly Spotted
 I have been dying to try any of the Maybelline Color Show polishes, so when I saw them on sale at Walmart for only $2 the other day, I couldn't resist picking one up. Clearly Spotted immediately caught my eye; it reminded me of Lynnderella's Connect the Dots, which has eluded me for almost a year. The glitter is comprised of black and white hex and round glitters of different sizes, all suspended in a clear base.

I decided to layer it over Candid Cameron, which already has a bit of shimmer in it, and the end result is kind of blowing my mind. My camera cannot do it justice, but trust me on this: when my nails catch the light, it's damn near blinds me.
I'm really looking forward to combining this polish with others for different designs. What a great/cheap addition to my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...