January 4, 2014

Simple Manis Just to Get Me Through

Sephora Conceited and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet

Finals period at Bowdoin is no joke! I couldn't stand the thought of going through the final stretch with bare nails, so I turned my break time into mani time! These are (very) quick designs that I did not think through; I just went for it. I knew I needed some glitter, because it always seems to cheer me up, and it lasts a long time.
I added an extra blurry photo of Conceited because there is no way to properly photograph this color, I'm convinced. I also tried here, but the struggle bus rolled into town once again...
At any rate, I hope you enjoy these manicures! They literally take only 10 minutes (even less with a fast-drying top coat, like Seche Vite or Dries Instantly)!


China Glaze Running in Circles and an unnamed light green Kiss Striper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...