February 6, 2013

Red Leopard Print Half Moons

Essie A-List with Nicole by OPI A Phil's Paradise

I've been dying to try out A Phil's Paradise from the Nicole by OPI Modern Family Collection since I bought it last Saturday! It's a gorgeous pewter glitter, and it blows my mind. It can lean from copper to blindingly silver, depending on the light. Even though the formula was a bit tricky (read: goopy), it is easily one of my favorite polishes.
I also decided that it was finally time to try out a half moon mani with reinforcement stickers, just to compare it to the freehanded ones I did a while ago. They definitely didn't take as long this time, but I had a bit of trouble placing them (either too far left or too far right). The curve of the stickers is too narrow for my thumbs, but that's not a huge issue. I love how they came out!
Here's how they looked originally: 


I've been toying with the idea of a leopard gradient, and I really like this! I'm thinking about bringing them back for next week, when Bowdoin's production of The Vagina Monologues goes on. We have to wear red and black clothes, so why not carry the theme all the way down to my fingertips?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...