February 3, 2013

Smile! You're on Candid Cameron!


Candid Cameron with Wet 'N Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint

When I heard about the Nicole by OPI Modern Family Collection a couple of months ago, I knew I had to try a few of the shades myself, even before I saw the swatches! I love the show, and I knew OPI would do the characters justice. Nevertheless, they are expensive, and I could never see myself spending $9 on one bottle of nail polish.
BUT, I was in WalMart yesterday, browsing, and all of the polishes were there, begging me to take them home. So I decided to treat myself. I bought A Phil's Paradise, which I will showcase in a post later this week, and Candid Cameron (above).
Candid Cameron is a gorgeous metallic teal (but leans more green in real life), and I can't get enough of it. I included a swatch, along with some simple nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...