June 23, 2013

New Job, New Manicure, New Me

L.A. Colors Circuits, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! and Disco Ball, Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Tomorrow, I begin my summer job, working as a TA (Teaching Assistant) for Upward Bound! We just finished a week of training, and the students arrive tomorrow! I'm so excited to learn, grow, and challenge myself in a new way! That being said, I feel like this summer is going to be a busy one, so I needed my nails to match! I am exhausted, so I fell on a go-to: a mix and match!


I fell in love with the glitter (Disco Ball, which I inexplicably overlook all the time) over a solid black polish, and just went for it with the designs. Nothing earth-shattering here, but I'm so thrilled with the combo of polishes, along with the matte finish. I would use it more often, but it takes forever to dry, and it always smears (#struggles)!


That's it from me! I'll try my best to keep up with weekly posts, but with the way my schedule is looking, painting my nails may have to be put on the back burner :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...