November 23, 2013

Serum No. 5 Pink Lantern



Let me just start off by saying that this polish in UNREAL. I had seen Serum No. 5's Dayglow all over, and it looked cool, but I didn't think I'd use the polish very much. But then! I was so moved by this Chalkboard Nails post that I immediately ordered Pink Lantern for Halloween, and didn't look back!
I love that it's a very wearable baby-doll pink in the light, and has such a warm glow in the dark. With only minimal charging (<30 sec), the glow was so bright, and lasted a long time. I charged them for about 2 minutes under my bright desk lamp before going to a Halloween party, and I came home 4 hours later with still-glowing nails.
I'm such a fan, and I will likely order again from Serum No. 5 (and not just for glow-in-the-dark polishes)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...