December 28, 2014

Chip Off the Old Color Block

China Glaze That's Shore Bright and Tinsel Town, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
I needed a change. My go-to color combo of blue, pink, and maybe another color was dragging me down. So I decided to use orange, which I rarely pull out of my stash, especially along with purple! I just went for a simple color block using masking tape to create a two-tone mani.
It looked good that way, but I needed a bit of sparkle. So I opted for a gritty silver from China Glaze. I freehanded the silver bits, and finished off with a thick coat of Seche Vite.
The result is an eye-catching, color blocked mani that pushed me out of my comfort zone. I even got compliments from a potential employer during a Skype interview!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...