December 28, 2014

I've Got a Bag on My Hands

Full list of polishes below!

For my second style-inspired manicure (see the first here), I decided to put my purse on my nails!



I was really looking forward to this manicure because there are so many designs to choose from! I ended up choosing just five for my right hand, and diving right in!
I realize I've got a bit of work to do on my steadying my hand, but I'm unbelievably proud of the way it came out! I love the bright colors of the purse, and I think the designs translated seamlessly into a mix & match mani. (Which you all know I love!)
There isn't much else to say! If you have questions, feel free to contact me on my Tumblr page! Enjoy the photos!






List of polishes:
China Glaze Nude
Revlon Empower
Nicole by OPI Candid Cameron
China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle
Wet 'N Wild Candylicious
Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
LA Colors Circuits


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...