March 5, 2013

Crazy Blue Sponging

Base: Wet 'N Wild I Need A Refresh-mint. With Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! and NYC Skin-Tight Denim

V-gaps with Color Club Striper in Midnight Blue

I had a job interview yesterday, so I decided to something really cool with my nails, since part of my duties would be to lead a nail painting workshop. If they're actually cool, that's up for debate. Plus, I only had about an hour to execute this. So, I essentially painted my nails a blue-green base, and went to town, sponging on (with makeup sponges like these) a deep teal and navy blue. The shades sort of mixed and blended, and I think they looked pretty cool on their own. But, in my infinite wisdom, I decided to paint some v-gaps a la last week's mani with a striper in yet another shade of blue.
I have grown to love them in the last two days, but I must admit I was unsure about them at first. I think with a bit more time and patience, I could redo this mani properly. But it's midterm week, and they'll have to do for now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...