March 31, 2013

Springtime Mix & Match!


Revlon Empower, Love & Beauty Sky Blue, Sally Hansen Lightening with Sally Hansen Disco Ball Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Here in Maine, we've been experiencing a streak of days with temperatures above 50º F, so it feels (kind of) like spring! To celebrate, I wanted to do something bright and fun on my fingernails! I didn't do anything new, but a nice mix & match always does the trick for me. My only rule was that I needed to use colors that I haven't tried before. I'm so in love with the Sky Blue; it's light and cutesy, but it is opaque in two coats, which is wonderful!
I really like the color combination, and the subtle coat of glitter. The effect'll be awesome once I get some sun on these bad boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...