April 17, 2013

I've been away a while...



And I am so sorry about that! It has been a crazy busy start to April, and it's not going to slow down until summer! That being said, I have a swatch and a simple mani to show you!

China Glaze Running in Circles
I love this color so much! I've read so many rave reviews about this one; it's said to be the "must-have" of the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Collection, and I have to agree. I don't have anything like this, and I can't imagine there are any dupes! 


Also, for my BIRTHDAY, which was on the 12th, I did a quick surf 'n turf mani (it's supposed to look like the water and sand colliding)! I just sponged on gold glitter over blue nail polish, threw on a bit of Seche Vite, and I was good to go for my dinner and party. The theme was Under the Booty, so these nails were more than appropriate :)

China Glaze Splish Splash and Sinful Colors Nail Junkie with China Glaze I Herd That




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...