April 30, 2013

Who Doesn't Love a Dotticure?

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy with Wet 'N Wild I Need A Refresh-mint, Nicole by OPI Candid Cameron and China Glaze Icicle
This next week and a half will be full of big assignments as the semester wraps up, and reading period begins. So today, after an Evolution presentation, I decided to treat myself and paint my nails (because who knows when I'll have time to do them again before summer?).


I wasn't feeling particularly creative today; all I knew was that I wanted to use Flip Flop Fantasy because it's so bright and wonderful. I went for my trusty dotting tools, and this is what happened. I like it. Simple, but interesting.

Also, I really like taking pictures of my nails by my window now. The [indirect] natural light does wonders for the color and overall quality of my photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...