April 17, 2013

A New World, A New Manicure

China Glaze Snap My Dragon and Sephora Conceited with Color Club striper in Fine Gold and Sinful Colors Snow Me White
 This weekend, I'll be in Bowdoin's production of Songs for a New World! I'm beyond excited; there is a wonderful cast, and we've been working really hard! Also, I get to play Mrs. Claus. Since the dress for the show is only a black top with blue jeans, I need to spruce up other aspects of my look. I decided to roll with the Claus/Christmas theme, and do a little something on my nails.
At this point, I am willing to admit that I am addicted to mix & match manicures. They're always my go-to, and it gives me a chance to try new things. Like the design on my thumb! I've never tried it, and I love it so much, I did it on all of my right fingernails. And I think my nails will channel Christmas, but not look wholly festive.
Here's to hoping we break a leg!

in indirect sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...