May 19, 2013

Boy, Do I Have a Swatch for You!

OPI Totally Tangerine 
Okay, you guys, this is supposed to be Beyoncé's favorite nail polish color, so when my good friend Jordan gave it to me, I was (and still am) over the moon!
Not only does it have the celebrity factor going for it, but it's a really great polish (I expect nothing less from OPI). It's a creme, but just barely so, with a subtle gold shimmer. This is 3 coats, though you probably could have gotten away with two slightly thicker coats. There was a bit of a brushstroke issue, but not a deal breaker in the slightest. It's lovely.
I originally planned to do some nail art over this, but after wearing it for a day, I couldn't bear to cover it, so I wore it alone for a whole week, including to the Spring Gala at my school (see below picture).


Here's a photo from the Gala:
Jordan and I, with an appearance from Totally Tangerine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...