May 19, 2013

Concrete Roses?

Pure Ice Kiss Me Here with Wet 'N Wild Tickled Pink Roses: Revlon Empower and Nails, Inc. Haymarket

So here's what happened with these nails: I attempted "simple" roses for the millionth time, in hopes of finally getting something right. I planned to do them on all of my nails, but gave up after the accent nail. So I covered my hand in polka dots. Nice. I planned on removing these the next day, and trying a new design, but I got lazy and exams picked up, so I am still wearing these nails 6 days later...
Also, they look a bit gloopy because I tried to salvage the last of a bottle of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly with Seche Restore, but it was a no-go. It still was horribly thick, and practically dried upon contact with open air. Wonderful.
Have a blurry pic on the house:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...