May 23, 2013

Cheap in Price, not Quality

L.A. Colors Current and Jungle Fever, China Glaze I Herd That


I got these L.A. Colors polishes from Dollar Tree a few months ago, but I hadn't tried them yet. My friend Katie convinced me to go for the green, because that's probably the last color I go for when painting my nails.
These polishes went on better than I expected. I've used L.A. Colors polishes before, but I still breathed a sigh of relief when they didn't streak their way onto my nails. Probably the best thing to come out of this experience is Jungle Fever, which is my new favorite jade-teal shade. It's a jelly (albeit a fairly opaque one), which gave it great depth. I love it.
Current is a great shade, but this is four coats on my thumb, index finger, and pinky, and there is still a very visible nail line. Maybe if I layer it over a coat or two of a nude, I will fare better, but this will do for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...